The beautiful padded saddles are standard for the ComfyFit harness, not so common in the world of harness.
Designed for comfort and stability our saddles are wrapped and padded, featuring an aluminum tree, wide gullet and extended padding down the sides.
This is the saddle which comes as standard with comfy fit harness.
- Matte or patent finish
- Soft, flexible, comfortable linings.
- Your choice of black with or russet leather lining, or black with black or brown Carefree lining. ANYTHING with brown carefree or russet leather lining is made-to-order and will take 8-12 weeks at this time. Thank you for understanding!
- Sizes from VSE to Draft proportioned for the size animal using it.
Used with standard ComfyFit girth and traces which are sold separately.
Available in sizes from VSE to Draft. Not all sizes are stocked, please allow extra time for some sizes.
Brass hardware will take 8-12 weeks!
Please note –
- Mini A is a miniature horse that is at 34″ and below tall.
- Mini B is a miniature horse that is just over 34″ – 38″ tall.
- Mini C is that miniature horse that is 38″-40″ tall. Mini C can be the very stocky B sized minis as well.
- Small pony/Shetland is 40″-44″.
- Large pony is 45″ to 13 hands. These are typical height measurements. Please don’t think you can choose your saddle, bridle, halter or harness just by height. It is important to measure to ensure proper fit. These height measurements are a guide line ONLY!!
Use the chart below to help you choose a saddle size:
Below are the actual saddle measurements:
- Mini A or B or Mini Donkey/Mule – 25″
- Mini C – 30″
- Shetland/Pony – 32″
- Large Pony – 35″
- Cob – 46″
- Horse – 50″
- Large Horse – 58″
- Draft – 60″
MEASURED FROM THE MIDDLE HOLE ON ONE END OF THE SADDLE TO THE MIDDLE HOLE ON THE OTHER END, OVER THE TOP
Indicate your selection in the options based on these measurements please.