Our beautiful comfy fit bridle is carefully designed with regard to both form and function. This is the same bridle style that comes with the complete ComfyFit Harness set. Each ComfyFit Bridle is made with care and guaranteed to fit your equine. Comfort is our first priority, but we think this bridle complements every face we’ve put it on.
Standard features include:
- Unique, molded, curved crown lined with soft padding, Rounded blinds
- Your choice of decorations on the brow– 3/4″ for Mini or Pony Bridles, 1″ for Horse or Draft Bridles. Order by number shown for the style you want.
- Padded nose and chin
- Your choice of black leather leather and black carefree linings.
- Outer-side of the blinds is semi gloss
Options to Choose at Checkout:
- Open Blinds (No blinds)
- Patent finish blinds
- Teardrops and ornaments – sold separately as teardrop
- Flash nose band – sold separately as ComfyFit flash nose band
- Gullet strap – sold separately as gullet strap
- Side check- sold separately Cord and adjustable styles
Custom bridles are not returnable but are guaranteed to fit. Please allow 12-14 weeks for custom orders.
Some brow band options are not kept in stock and will also take more time. Please choose your brow band design from the picture in the gallery and indicate it’s corresponding number in the options customer notes as you check out.
In stock brow bands are:
- Plain 3080PL and 5070PL
- Upright Ovals 3080O and 5070O
Measuring For Your Bridle
Please go to the Size Chart Page to watch a video showing how to measure.
We require measurements for EVERY BRIDLE PURCHASE.
Our products are guaranteed to fit. This means we need you to measure twice and order once. Or even better, measure three times and order once! We have a How To Measure Chart you can take to your horse to write down the measurements you get. We ask that you be as accurate as you can, without over thinking it or stressing about it. Mindy Schroder will be contacting you either through email or phone after you place your harness order, to confirm the measurements you gave. Here is a guide on to how to measure.
**We ask that you include the measurements for your bridle in the Notes section of your order. After you click the Pay button, the next screen will have a place to write notes. That is the perfect place to give us any instructions about your bridle as well!
How to Choose Your Size:
When you select your equines size from the down-down menu above, refer to these sizing charts below to select the proper category for your equine.