Our English Riding Bridle is made for us by Countryside using traditional methods and contemporary materials. Soft strap is supple, comfortable in the hand with no maintenance required.
- A padded nose band.
- Your choice of brass or stainless hardware. Brass hardware is not returnable. Brass is also made-to-order and will take 8-12 weeks for delivery!
- A flash nose band is available.
- Sizes from Mini thru Draft — mini horses, ponies, mini donkeys, mules, donkeys,horses, large horses, mammoth mules drafts
- Straps proportional to the size. 1/2″ Mini, 5/8″ Horse, 3/4″ Draft, 1″ for draft is made-to-order and will take 8-12 weeks for delivery!
- Available in all colors. Black is in stock but any other color is made-to-order and will take 8-12 weeks for delivery! Colored bridles are NOT RETURNABLE!!!
- Stocked in Black thru horse size.
Should you wish to purchase English synthetic riding reins please click here.
If you prefer English style Web riding reins please click here.
Measuring For Your Bridle
Please go to the Size Chart Page to watch a video showing how to measure.
We require measurements for EVERY BRIDLE PURCHASE.
Our products are guaranteed to fit. This means we need you to measure twice and order once. Or even better, measure three times and order once! We have a How To Measure Chart you can take to your horse to write down the measurements you get. We ask that you be as accurate as you can, without over thinking it or stressing about it. Mindy Schroder will be contacting you either through email or phone after you place your harness order, to confirm the measurements you gave. Here is a guide on to how to measure.
**We ask that you include the measurements for your bridle in the Notes section of your order. After you click the Pay button, the next screen will have a place to write notes. That is the perfect place to give us any instructions about your bridle as well!