Brand New! With help from experienced bitless bridle drivers, we are pleased to have refined the classic driving bridle for those seeking the benefits of bitless driving, using a sidepull!
The sidepull bitless bridle is carefully designed with regard to both form and function. Each bridle is made with care and guaranteed to fit your equine. Comfort is our first priority, but we think this bridle complements every face we’ve put it on.
Like all our harness products, the sidepull bitless bridles are available in all strap colors shown at no extra charge. Please allow 2-3 3 weeks for these bridles. Bitless bridles are guaranteed to fit but are not returnable.
Standard features include:
- Rounded blinds
- Padded nose and chin
- All black is standard with your choice of black leather or black carefree linings
- Your choice of black or russet leather or brown carefree linings.
- Outer-side of the blinds is very slightly semi gloss
- Open Blinds (No Blinds)
- Patent Finish Blinds
- Teardrop available – Select from Upgrades
- Colored bridles are guaranteed to fit, but are not returnable.
These bridles are made to order – please allow
***Please measure your equine for this bridle. Accurate measurements are critical to getting the correct fit. Especially when adding the blinders!
How to Measure for this Bridle:
- We need the poll measurement to be from where the nose band is NOT from the corner of the mouth. As you can see the nose band is quite a bit higher than the corner of his mouth. When I measure for this bridle I have a halter on and will measure from the nose band, up over behind the ears to the nose band on the other side. That will be the Poll measurement. As you can see in the photo I can not lift this nose band any higher because the buckle is at the brow band. It fits Zorro perfectly like this but is a good example of why you need to measure from the nose band and NOT the corner of mouth.
- With your halter on, measure the brow band from the back of the poll piece, around the forehead of your horse to the back of the poll piece on the other side. For instance, Zorro, who is 40″ tall measures 14″ for a brow band. Mini A will usually be about 13″, Mini B will be about 14″, Horse will be 15-16″ and on up! That is the brow band measurement.
- Measure your horse’s nose band all the way around. That is the nose band measurement.
- With your halter on, measure from the cheek strap under the horse’s chin to the cheek strap on the other side. This is your chin strap measurement.
- Then with the halter on measure from the cheek strap, at a slight diagonal, to the nose band. This is the face strap measurement.
- If yordering blinders we need you to measure from the MIDDLE of your horse’s eye down to the nose band so we can build the bridle exactly to your horse’s head.