Chimacum Tack’s Brahma Web Logging Harness is American made by skilled craftsmen, using traditional methods and contemporary materials. Each harness is handmade with top quality materials and attention to detail. Built for strength and durability, our work harness is ready for whatever work you have in mind. This harness is designed and guaranteed to fit well. We’ve sold work harness for more than 20 years without any reported problems. Priced by size category Halflinger/Mule thru Draft sizes available. Please indicate the specific size/measurements in the comments.
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Material: Brahma Web
- Harness is sold as a pair or a single. If you want half of a set rather than a single, please indicate that when ordering in the comments.
- Black powder coated steel #520 farm hames.
- Bridles available with round, square, or pigeon wing blinds.
- Well stitched with reinforcements throughout.
- Complete with hip drops and tie straps.
- Crupper style with Long Carrier Straps for traces
- Smooth Brahma Web lines
We suggest you consider the CareFree or FeatherFlex Collars for use with this harness.
Of course, the Brodhead collars are also an excellent choice.
As always, our harness is guaranteed to fit and perform.