This American made Comfy Fit standard curved breast collar is designed for Comfy Fit harness. However, when combined with a Comfy Fit neck strap and false martingale, this breast collar may be used with any harness that has buckle in traces. Comfy fit curved breast collars are our most popular breast collar and are standard with the Comfy Fit harness in all sizes. Designed to fit well and avoid constriction of the airway. Engineered to fit all sizes equine, the mini donkey breast collar fits beautifully after almost 2 years of design and field testing.
Curved breast collars come with:
- Extra soft padding and up-tugs for neck strap.
- Mini / Small Pony 1/2″ Up tugs, 1″ trace buckle
- Pony 5/8″ Up tugs, 1″ trace buckle
- Horse/Cob 3/4″ up tugs, 1 1/4″ trace buckle
- Large Horse 3/4″ up tugs, 1 1/4″ trace buckle
- Draft 3/4″ Up tugs, 1 1/4″ trace buckle
- Your choice of matte or patent finish on the top.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Your choice of black leather or black carefree lining.
If you are ordering this breast collar you will need: (please click on each product and add it to your cart!)
Sizes are carefully designed and guaranteed to fit.
- Mini A – 27″ long from end to end
- Mini B – 29″ long from end to end
- Mini C – 29″ long from end to end
- Shetland/Small Pony – 29″ long from end to end
- Pony – 35″ long from end to end
- Cob – 41″ long from end to end
- Horse – 43″ long from end to end
- Large Horse – 48″ long from end to end
- Draft – 55″ long from end to end
Upgrade Options include: (If you need these upgrades please click on the link and add them to your cart!!!!)
We accept returns of like new, in-stock merchandise within 30 days of purchase unless other arrangements have been made. Special order items are not returnable! This includes brass hardware and anything else listed in product descriptions as custom or special order.
Please review our full return policy on the FAQ & policies page.
Measuring For Your Collar
Please see our Size Chart Page for additional measuring information.
Please include the measurements of your equine in the Notes section of your order.
How to Measure for a Collar:
Measure from the point where the top of the front leg stops on one side around the the same place on the other side. This breast collar ends about 2″ before the girth.