ComfyColor is the Newest version of our ComfyFit harness. We offer it in sizes to fit every equine — You choose the color/s for trim. and strapping. Choose colored linings and/or straps — Up to you! These are special order harness, please allow 3 weeks. ComfyColor is guaranteed as always to fit and perform but NOT RETURNABLE. These pictures are of our prototype- you can choose colored linings and straps in whatever color combination you might like.
This is our well-loved, best-selling, most comfortable harness, specially designed with both the drivers and your animal’s comfort in mind. We spent years developing and tailoring this harness based on feedback from experienced drivers and trainers. It is designed for comfort, durability, and ease of use. Whether you choose our standard configuration or want to upgrade your new harness with one of our many options, we know you will be thrilled with the quality.
The Deluxe Breast Collar is our most popular breast collar style for sport drivers. Here is a link to a an excellent post by Pat Weeks written for our Horse driver Blog.
As always, our harness is American made by craftsmen using traditional methods and contemporary materials. Our harness is guaranteed to fit and perform. Items marked “upgrade product” may be purchased in conjunction with your complete harness purchase only.
Standard ComfyColor Harness configuration includes:
- Matte finish your choice of color linings
- Stainless steel hardware
- Curved breast collar or deluxe breast collar (collar and hames style is available in the upgrades listed below.)
- Combo traces
- Bridles with
- Oval spotted browband
- Shaped crown
- Rounded, flexible blinds
- Integrated noseband (Bitless bridles will be in the upgrades)
- Extra soft padding – your choice of color
- Adjustable neck terrets
- Extended saddle padding
- Standard tug loops
- Brown smooth beta lines
- Measuring guide, colors, and browband options are in the gallery section of the product picture.
ComfyColor Harness Options include: (Click here to select Upgrades)
- Collar and Hames Style
- Collars are sold separately, Please see them Here
- Curved breast collar or Deluxe breast collar
- Comfy collar – is sold as an upgrade product called “upgrade comfy collar”
- Quick release shaft loops -are sold as an upgrade product called “upgrade quick release”
- Sliding back band saddle is sold as an upgrade product called “sliding back band upgrade”
- Different decorations on the brow band
- Some patent finish parts
- Super-grip or English web lines
- Bitless Bridle
Teardrops and ornaments are available on various parts. Please order them separately.
Please order by SIZE CATEGORY: VSE, Cob/Horse, Draft. CHOOSE THE CATEGORY BELOW THEN PLEASE PROVIDE MEASUREMENTS AS INDICATED IN OUR MEASURING CHART .
- Then provide measurements and information about your equine so we can send the right size harness. How to measure for harness
- Measurement Chart Harness Measurements
- Feel free to call Janie — 360 301 1317 — to with questions or to order.
- Categories include:
- VSE: Mini A, B, C, Mini Donkey/Mule, Shetland, Small Pony, Standard Donkey,
- Horse: Large Pony, Cob, Halflinger, Horse, Large Horse, Mule, Mammoth Donkey
- Draft: Mammoth Mule, Draft
- Size Poll Girth
- A 28-29 40-43
- B 30-32 44-48
- C 33-34 48.5-52
- Mini Donkey has its own size. It has fit every mini donkey or mule since 1994. Order Mini B and put MINI DONKEY IN THE OPTIONAL CUSTOMER NOTES AS YOU CHECK OUT.
- Shetland 34.5-35.5 53-36
- Pony 36-37.5 56.5-63
- Cob 38-42 65-71
- Horse 43-38 72-77
- Large 49-52 78-82
- Draft 53-56 86-94
Look here for information about the sizes of ComfyFit Blinds. The blinds/stays are included in the bridle, this link is just to provide you with sizes for the blinds. You could, of course, purchases these blinds and stays separately, or the Fancy Blinds and stays as well.
As always, our harness is guaranteed to fit and perform!
Most sizes of this harness are in stock in black/carefree, stainless, to be shipped quickly. Many optional items are stocked as well.