Chimacum Tack Farm/Work Harness is American made by skilled craftsmen using traditional methods and contemporary materials. We have used exclusively the same harness shop for more than 25 years. We are proud of Chimacum Tack harness and stand behind it. We would be glad to stand in front of it as well! Each harness is handmade with top quality materials and attention to detail. Built for strength and durability.
CT Farm Work harness is ready for whatever work you have in mind. Our harness is designed and guaranteed to fit well. Many Chimacum Tack harnesses made in the mid-1990s are still in use and in good condition.
Farm/Work Harness designed and scaled for Miniature Horses and Small Ponies.
Designed for miniature horses and small ponies, this farm-work harness is proportioned exactly to suit your animals. Please provide measurements in the optional customer comments section as you check out
Hardware is available in Stainless (standard) or Brass (not in stock, please allow 3 weeks). Brass harness is guaranteed but is not returnable.
Farm/Work Style Harness Standard features:
- Stainless steel hardware
- Materials: Bioplastic (shiny) or Brahma Web, (matte)
- Harness is sold as a pair or a single
- Black powder coated or stainless steel hames
- Bridles available with pigeon wing or square blinds
- Well stitched with reinforcements throughout
- Complete with hip drops and tie straps
- Spots: Your choice of medium round or no spots
- Two strap breeching
- Standard farm harness does not include cruppers which are available as an option on request.
- Smooth Brahma Web or Bioplastic lines
- If you wish to upgrade the lines to SuperFlex, please purchase the upgrade here.
- Collars are sold separately. Please measure carefully for your collars. Feel free to call with questions.
As always, our harness is guaranteed to fit and perform.