Gullet Straps are to help prevent the bridle from slipping over the ears while in use.
The Mini and Pony sizes come with the gullet strap with ring; you slide one end over the chin part of your noseband, the other end, the throat latch will slide through.
In the Cob, horse and large horse sized you will have the choice of the gullet strap with ring strap OR the gullet strap with the chin or lower part of the nose band. (This can be helpful if you find yourself needing a little longer lower part of the nose band and also a gullet strap!)
To be used with our ComfyFit Bridles. This will not work with other driving bridles.
- Mini – 5″ long when buckled
- Pony – 5 1/2″ long when buckled
- Cob – 6 1/4″ long when buckled
- Horse – 7″ long when buckled
- Large Horse – 8 1/2″ long when buckled