The Deluxe Pleasure Harness is a traditional single buggy-style harness featuring a well-padded gig saddle and two strap breeching. It’s made with beautiful, durable Brahma Web. Beautiful, elegant, durable, virtually no maintenance. Pretty enough for parades, sturdy enough for any type of driving you’d like to do.
Collar not included! Suggested collar for this harness is the 10G, available separately.
Horse size Only
Deluxe Pleasure Harness Features:
- Your choice of breast collar style or Stainless Steel Hames style
- Bridle with refined overcheck and scalloped noseband
- Smooth beta lines
- Stainless steel hardware
- Fancy ball terret and rein hook
- Biothane wears on hip and side skirt
- Stainless steel hip rosette and line holder
- Stainless steel bit (single joint half cheek)
- Pads included
Upgrades for this harness: (You need to go to each of these products and add them to your cart if you want to upgrade this harness!!)
- Supercurve Breast Collar – This breast collar has sewn in traces. If you want buckle in traces you’ll need to purchase the upgrade for that!
- Supercurve Breast Collar Upgrade to Buckle In Traces
Measuring For Your Harness
Please go to the Size Chart Page to watch a video showing how to measure.
We require measurements for EVERY HARNESS PURCHASE.
Our harnesses are guaranteed to fit. This means we need you to measure twice and order once. Or even better, measure three times and order once! We have a How To Measure Chart you can take to your horse to write down the measurements you get. We ask that you be as accurate as you can, without over thinking it or stressing about it. Mindy Schroder will contact you if there is any issue with the measurements or questions about your order. If everything looks good there will be only an email confirming the order and letting you know when it’s been sent off to the harness maker. Here is a guide on to how to measure.
**We ask that you include the measurements for your harness in the Notes section of your order. After you click the Pay button, the next screen will have a place to write notes. That is the perfect place to give us any instructions about your harness as well!