The Hartford turnout rug is a tried and true, warm turnout from Jack’s. Durable, comfortable, and American made in beautiful jewel tones that don’t fade.
- The outer shell is made from 1000 denier cordura, with a urethane coating on the back side to provide excellent wind and water resistance and breathability.
- The lining is Yukon fleece. the warmest, strong, soft, pill proof fleece we’ve ever found. Warmer than wool it wicks moisture away from the horse and keeps them cozy!
- Sizing is very true and fits well in all sizes. Sizes 30″ to 98″ that really fit and protect your animal.
- Indicate actual size wanted in the optional customer notes.
- Contoured neck option is available in draft sizes, to accommodate extra large necks.
Once the order is placed the sheet usually ships within 36 hours.
Be sure to measure carefully, these are made for you. Your choice of colors, closure, neck shape. Please note: Belly Wrap Style (shown in gallery) is a special order only for 30-58″ sizes.
We stand behind these blankets!! Chimacum Tack has sold Jack’s Hartford rain sheets and blankets for more than 20 years without a single complaint, While they are not returnable if there is a problem, we’ll take care of it.
“Our heaviest yet, this Hartford turnout rug is rugged and tough for total winter protection,” says Jack.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash on gentle cycle