These are the Side Hold Back straps for the driving pairs and teams. These are used to connect to the Comfy Side Hold Back Rigging.
These are the same as the ComfyFit hold back straps except they are longer! (The mini equine size is NOT longer however. Sizes listed below.)
When driving a pair or a team the regular length Hold Backs may not be long enough to connect to the side bold back rigging which is what you use in place of the shaft loops. The Side Hold Back Rigging connects the shaft loop strap on the saddle to the over girth. Then you run your hold backs forward to the hold back rigging, because you don’t have shafts to connect the hold backs to.
- Mini – 5/8″ wide x 35″ long (when measured from end to end laying flat)
- Small Pony – 5/8″ wide x 39″ long
- Pony – 3/4″ wide x 43″ long
- Cob/Horse – 1″ wide x 50″ long
- Draft – 1″ wide x 56″ long
Sold as singles. Please order two if needed. Thanks.