The Marafun Harness is the hottest, newest harness made by Countryside! And, here it is for the Micro Mini, under 30″ crowd.
Marafun harness, is the updated version of the original Chimacum Tack traditional mini/small pony harness. It is made with the same care and attention to detail it has been made with since 1993. American made using traditional skills and contemporary materials.
Countryside and I, along with several customers, spent months getting the proportions and the materials just right. Almost no one made VSE harness then; almost no one had experience in fitting Minis. Just getting the fit exactly right was a chore! We redesigned, refit and refined until everyone was happy. The micro mini harness will be made for your Mini. As all of our other harness, the Marafun Micro Mini is guaranteed to fit and perform.
The Marafun harness brings tradition into the 21st century. The flash is up to you: Make any part of this harness any color you’d like (with the exception of a few wide places that will need to be black due to materials used). Go wild! Have fun dreaming up what you want, and then feel free to just call or e-mail us to provide the details. Permasoft saddle and breast collar pads are included. Please remember when choosing pad and strap colors, not all strap colors have matching vinyl colors.
Micro Mini harness is always made for your horse. Please allow 3 weeks. All guarantees apply but it is not returnable.
Marafun Harness Features:
- Bridle can be used with or without a side check
- Well padded, flexible saddle with wide, well shaped gullet, flexes to fit your pony.
- All strapping except traces is soft strap which is soft and durable
- lines are 5/8″ wide smooth betathane – supergrip hand parts are optional.
- Not all strap colors have matching vinyl colors.
Three collar options:
- Straight strap breastcollar with integrated slot traces is standard: Choose no hames and no collar when adding to cart.
- Superflex Collar: Choose no hames and Superflex when adding to cart. (super flex available in 11-12″ or 12-13″.
- Buggy Hames: Choose Black or Stainless hames when adding to cart. Buggy Collars available 11-13″ Sold Separately.
Our harnesses are guaranteed to fit. This means we need you to measure twice and order once. Or even better, measure three times and order once! We have a How To Measure video on our Size Chart page. We ask that you watch this video before you order. On that page is a link to a PDF measuring chart, with instructions printed on it, that you can take to your horse to write down the measurements you get. We ask that you be as accurate as you can, without over thinking it or stressing about it. Mindy Schroder will be contacting you either through email or phone after you place your harness order, to confirm the measurements you gave.
**Also we ask that you include the measurements for your harness in the Notes section of your order. After you click the Pay button, the next screen will have a place to write notes. That is the perfect place to give us any instructions about your harness as well!