Chimacum Tack Parade Harness is American made by talented craftsmen using time-honored methods and top quality modern materials. These are same craftsmen who have made all of our harness for more than twenty years. Attention is paid to every detail to be sure you receive a well-made, beautiful harness, that will serve you well for many years.
CT Parade Harness for donkeys and mules is a flashy, well-made harness — strong enough for work and pretty enough for parades. We guarantee it to fit and perform. Some of our parade harnesses are still being used regularly, looking new after 20 years or more.
Standard Parade Harness Features include:
- Three strap breeching with scalloped spider, shaped and decorated traces, tie straps and hip drops.
- Medium spots or diamond spots are standard; full spots optional.
- You may have your harness in Bioplastic (shiny) or made with Brahma Web (matte).
- Black Powder Coated Hames or Polished Stainless Steel Hames.
- Bridles are available with your choice of Round, Square, or Pigeon Wing blinds.
- Parade harness includes stainless steel bits and chain ends.
- Collars are not included with your harness, but are sold separately.
- Cruppers are not standard with parade harness, but we will include them on request. Please be sure to let us know.
CT Donkey-Mule Parade Harness is offered in all sizes, from:
- Large standard donkey,
- Mammoth donkey,
- Mammoth mule
Each size is proportioned and detailed for the specific needs and size of the animal using it. Please select the appropriate size from the size category options when ordering. For Mini Donkey/Mule Parade Harness please look at Harness – Parade Mini Donkey/Mule
We are proud of Chimacum Tack harness and we stand behind it. (We would even stand in front of it! )