Chimacum Tack Parade Harness is American made by talented craftsmen using time-honored methods and top quality modern materials. These are same craftsmen who have made all of our harness for more than twenty years. Attention is paid to every detail to be sure you receive a well-made, beautiful harness, that will serve you well for many years.
CT Parade Harness for donkeys and mules is a flashy, well-made harness — strong enough for work and pretty enough for parades. We guarantee it to fit and perform. Some of our parade harnesses are still being used regularly, looking new after 20 years or more. WE REALIZE THE COLLAR PADS ON THIS HARNESS ARE UPSIDE DOWN… WE JUST CAN’T RESIST SHOWING YOU THESE BEAUTIFUL WHITE MULES.
Standard Parade Harness Features include:
- Three strap breeching with scalloped spider, shaped and decorated traces, tie straps and hip drops.
- Medium spots or diamond spots are standard; full spots optional.
- You may have your harness in Bioplastic (shiny) or made with Brahma Web (matte).
- Black Powder Coated Hames or Polished Stainless Steel Hames.
- Bridles are available with your choice of Round, Square, or Pigeon Wing blinds.
- Parade harness includes stainless steel bits and chain ends.
- Collars are not included with your harness, but are sold separately. Click HERE to see the collar available.
- Cruppers are not standard with parade harness, but we will include them on request. Please be sure to let us know. You can include this request in the Notes box when you are placing your order.
- Smooth Brahma Web or Bioplastic lines
- Be aware that the BioPlastic material is very stiff and is known to trap heat. This can cause heat scalding on your animal. We don’t recommend the BioPlastic option for anything other than parade and show harness. If you are going to have this harness on your animal for hard, sweaty work then we highly suggest choosing the Brahma Web option.
CT Donkey-Mule Parade Harness is offered in all sizes, from:
- Large standard donkey,
- Mammoth donkey,
- Mammoth mule
Each size is proportioned and detailed for the specific needs and size of the animal using it. Please select the appropriate size from the size category options when ordering. For Mini Donkey/Mule Parade Harness please look at Harness – Parade Mini Donkey/Mule
We are proud of Chimacum Tack harness and we stand behind it. (We would even stand in front of it! )
Our harnesses are guaranteed to fit. This means we need you to measure twice and order once. Or even better, measure three times and order once! We have a How To Measure video on our Size Chart page. We ask that you watch this video before you order. On that page is a link to a PDF measuring chart, with instructions printed on it, that you can take to your horse to write down the measurements you get. We ask that you be as accurate as you can, without over thinking it or stressing about it. Mindy Schroder will be contacting you either through email or phone after you place your harness order, to confirm the measurements you gave.
**Also we ask that you include the measurements for your harness in the Notes section of your order. After you click the Pay button, the next screen will have a place to write notes. That is the perfect place to give us any instructions about your harness as well!