Description from our main Parade Harness page:
Chimacum Tack Parade Harness is American made by talented craftsmen using time honored methods and top quality modern materials. They are same craftsmen who have made all of our harness for more than twenty years. Attention is paid to details to be sure you receive a well-made, beautiful harness which will serve you well for many years. Our Parade Harness is a flashy: strong enough for work and pretty enough for parades. We guarantee it to fit and perform. Many of our Chimacum Tack harnesses are in regular use and looking and performing well after 20 years.
Parade Harness Features:
- Bridles convertible from overcheck to side check or no check at all.
- Your choice of material: Bioplastic (shiny patent look) or Brahma Web (Matte Finish)
- Hardware is available in Stainless (standard) or Brass (not in stock, please allow 3 weeks). Brass harness is guaranteed but is not returnable.
- Draft style three strap breeching.
- Hip drops and tie straps are included.
- Plenty of spots add bling without being overpowering.
- Stainless hames are included. Brass Hames are an upgrade – price depends on hames chosen.
- Collars are included
Please provide measurements. We make these harnesses one at a time, just for you – so please also allow at least three weeks for delivery. We guarantee our harness to fit, but these are made just for you and are not returnable.
Information about how to measure for your harness can be found here.