This product is the Pleasure style harness bridle. Available in all sizes mini thru draft for horses, donkeys and mules. This buggy style bridle is now standard with a removable side check. This bridle has square blinders and the heavy duty winker stays that our bridles are known for. This bridle comes in BLACK ONLY. If you want a colored bridle then head on over to the MaraFUN bridle: https://chimacumtack.com/product/marafun-or-superfun-harness-bridle/
- Your choice of square blinds or open cheeks.
- Your choice of hardware: stainless or solid brass. Brass is a special order, please allow 2-3 weeks. Harness with brass hardware is guaranteed but is not returnable.
- Please order by SIZE CATEGORY: VSE – Pony, Cob/Horse, Draft
- Your bridle will be sent to fit your animal – the pricing categories are just for pricing. Measurements and other information should be included in the optional customer notes as you check out or feel free to call to order and/or with questions.
- Then provide measurements and information about your equine so we can send the right size harness. Please see the form provided.
- Categories include:
- VSE: Mini A, B, C, Mini Donkey/Mule, Shetland, Small Pony, Standard Donkey, Small Pony Mule
- Cob/Horse: Large Pony, Cob, Halflinger, Horse, Large Horse, Mule, Gypsy
- Draft: Draft Horse, Mammoth Mule
Our harness is always guaranteed to fit and perform.
Our guarantee means we need you to measure twice and order once. Or even better, measure three times and order once! We have a How To Measure video on our Size Chart page. We ask that you watch this video before you order. On that page is a link to a PDF measuring chart, with instructions printed on it, that you can take to your horse to write down the measurements you get. We ask that you be as accurate as you can, without over thinking it or stressing about it. Mindy Schroder will be contacting you either through email or phone after you place your harness order, to confirm the measurements you gave.
**Also we ask that you include the measurements for your harness in the Notes section of your order. After you click the Pay button, the next screen will have a place to write notes. That is the perfect place to give us any instructions about your bridle as well!