Chimacum Tack’s own pleasure harness is American-made by craftsmen using traditional methods with contemporary top quality materials. This harness is available in your choice of breast collar style or collar and hames style. Designed for durability and guaranteed to fit the pleasure harness will last for many years – we have customers still happily using the same harness since the early 1990s!
Back pads and Breast collar pads are standard with the harness. If you prefer colored pads, please indicate your color choice in the options (vinyl colors) but remember to add extra time (up to 3 weeks depending on what is in stock) for colored pads!!! Our pads are closed cell foam on the inside, marine grade vinyl on the outside so they are non absorbent, won’t fade, wash easily. The harness shop has used these pads on their own harnesses for years and find the don’t loose their “squish”.
THIS HARNESS IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN BLACK!! If you would like a colored harness please take a look at our MaraFUN harness.
Standard Pleasure Buggy Harness configuration includes:
- A treeless saddle that is well padded with black Carefree lining.
- The bridle converts can be used with or without a side check, THIS HARNESS DOES NOT OFFER AN OVER CHECK.
- This newly redesigned harness will come with buckle in traces! This style breast collar has a SINGLE neck strap.
- Collars are sold separately.
- Your choice of black powder coated hames or stainless hames – If you are using a Collar! Choose no hames if you want a breast collar.
- Your choice of square blinds or open cheeks.
- This harness has two hip straps for the breeching but they are sewn together at the top of the hip. This hip strap is now removable!! It also has roller/regular style buckles on the hip straps.
- The only conway buckles on the pleasure harness are on the turn back strap and the check rein.
- Stainless Steel hardware only!
- Soft Strap lines with buckle at the hand end.
- Traces can be the 3 slot style or the combo end style.
Pleasure Harness Upgrade Options include: (To select one of these upgrades you must click on the link below and then add the upgrade to your cart.)
Measuring For Your Harness
Please go to the Size Chart Page to watch a video showing how to measure.
We require measurements for EVERY HARNESS PURCHASE.
Our harnesses are guaranteed to fit. This means we need you to measure twice and order once. Or even better, measure three times and order once! We have a How To Measure Chart you can take to your horse to write down the measurements you get. We ask that you be as accurate as you can, without over thinking it or stressing about it. Mindy Schroder will be contacting you either through email or phone after you place your harness order, to confirm the measurements you gave. Here is a guide on to how to measure.
**We ask that you include the measurements for your harness in the Notes section of your order. After you click the Pay button, the next screen will have a place to write notes. That is the perfect place to give us any instructions about your harness as well!