Chimacum Tack’s own traditional-style buggy or pleasure harness is American-made by craftsmen using traditional methods with contemporary top quality materials. This harness is available in breast collar style or collar/hames style. Our pleasure/buggy harness is designed to fit your equine comfortably and last for many years. This harness is suited for both pleasure driving and training.
- Designed for both comfort and fit the saddle is soft, well padded, leather lined.
- The bridle converts from side check to over or open (no check) style.
- Your choice of breast collar style or collar-hames style.
- Your choice of black powder coated hames or stainless hames.
- Your choice of round, square, or pigeon wing blinds or open cheeks.
- All roller buckles – no Conway buckles.
- Your choice of hardware: stainless or solid brass.Brass is a special order, please allow 3-4 weeks. Harness with brass hardware is guaranteed but is not returnable.
Pleasure/Buggy Harness Options:
- Your choice of materials, Bioplastic (shiny) or Brahma Web (matte).
- We now offer an extra wear strap on the inside of the shaft loop at no extra charge on Brahma Web harness.
- Your choice or black powder coated or stainless buggy hames.
- Size: Available in all sizes from mini to large draft for horses, donkeys, and mules. Each size harness is proportioned and detailed for the specific needs and size of the animal using it.
- This harness does very well with the SuperFlex collar.
- Please order by SIZE CATEGORY: VSE, Cob/Horse, Draft.
- Then provide measurements and information about your equine so we can send the right size harness. Please see the form provided.
- Categories include:
- VSE: Mini A, B, C, Mini Donkey/Mule, Shetland, Small Pony, Standard Donkey,
- Cob/Horse: Large Pony, Cob, Halflinger, Horse, Large Horse,
- Draft: Mammoth Mule, Draft, Large Draft.
Our harness is always guaranteed to fit and perform.
For instructions on how to measure for a harness, please visit our FAQs.