The Comfy Collar Caps can be replaced if needed. It is possible to use a somewhat longer cap with your current comfy collar to accommodate a different horse provided the breast collar section fits well.
Please choose the size you want the new cap to be measuring end to end not including the straps.
Also please indicate the width of your current collar in the comments. Widths vary with the size of the collar and knowing the size of your collar will tell us which width to make the cap.
**PLEASE NOTE!!! The sizes listed below are for ALL equine sizes including donkeys and mules. If it says standard mini then that means standard mini horse, donkey and mule. If it says large pony then that means standard donkey as well. And when it says horse that also means mule. Draft refers to horses as well as draft mules and mammoth donkeys.
- Standard Mini – 3 3/4″ wide x 10″ long, the straps are 3/4″ wide x 22″ long
- Standard Shetland – 3 3/4″ wide x 10″ long, the straps are 3/4″ wide x 24″ long
- Large Shetland – 3 3/4″ wide x 13″ long, the straps are3/4″ wide x 27″ long
- Extra Large Shetland – 3 3/4″ wide x 16″ long, the straps are 3/4″ wide and 30″ long
- Pony – 4 1/2″ wide x 13″ long, the straps are 3/4″ wide and 26″ long
- Large Pony – 4 1/2″ wide x 16″ long, the straps are 3/4″ wide x 29″ long
- Horse – 5 1/4″ wide x 14″ long, the straps are 1″ wide x 28″ long
- Large Horse – 5 1/4″ wide x 20″ long, the straps are 1″ wide x 34″ long
- Draft – 6″ wide x 18″ long, the straps are 1″ x 34″ long
- Large Draft – 6″ wide x 24″ long, the straps are 1″ x 40″ long
We accept returns of like new, in-stock merchandise within 30 days of purchase unless other arrangements have been made. Special order items are not returnable!
Please review our full return policy on the FAQ & policies page.