American-made work bridles, Ring Crown style, are made for Chimacum Tack. Please order the size closest to your animal and provide us with measurements, so we can be sure to send just the right size.
Hardware is available in Stainless.
If you choose spots this is what you will get:
- Medium spots, whether they are round or diamonds = spots on the brow band and the nose band
- Full spots, whether they are round or diamond = spots on the brow band, nose band and the blinders.
- Your choice of nylon or Brahma Web
- Sizes from Mini – Small Pony to large draft
- Your choice of round, square or pigeon wing blinds- Square blinders are NOT in stock. If you choose these please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- Your choice of no spots, round spots or diamond spots
- Overcheck is included
These are the different blinder choices:
Measuring For Your Bridle
Please go to the Size Chart Page to watch a video showing how to measure.
We require measurements for EVERY BRIDLE PURCHASE.
Our products are guaranteed to fit. This means we need you to measure twice and order once. Or even better, measure three times and order once! We have a How To Measure Chart you can take to your horse to write down the measurements you get. We ask that you be as accurate as you can, without over thinking it or stressing about it. Mindy Schroder will be contacting you either through email or phone after you place your harness order, to confirm the measurements you gave. Here is a guide on to how to measure.
**We ask that you include the measurements for your bridle in the Notes section of your order. After you click the Pay button, the next screen will have a place to write notes. That is the perfect place to give us any instructions about your bridle as well!
How to Choose Your Size:
When you select your equines size from the down-down menu above, refer to these sizing charts below to select the proper category for your equine.