This harness is a brand new, straight out of the box, never used, comfy fit PAIR harness. This beautiful harness is ready to go to work for you!
Regular price including collars and can’t rub off upgrade is $2400 --> Buy it now for $2150 and SAVE!
The harness details are as follows:
- Comfy Fit Collar/hames style PAIR HARNESS
- Size HORSE with black with black carefree lining.
- Hames, short tugs.
- hold back rigging
- belly hold backs
- pole straps
- cheater straps
- combo traces
- standard saddles
- pair lines 3/4″
- Trace carriers
- Carefree collars one 19″ one 21″ half sweeny
- upgrade to can’t rub off bridles THE PHOTO OF THE CAN’T RUB OFF BRIDLES IS NOT SHOWN WITH THE BRIDLES FROM THIS HARNESS, IT IS THE ONLY PICTURE WE HAVE AT THE MOMENT TO GIVE YOU THE IDEA.
- Sold as is… so be sure to measure your horses carefully. However if some of the parts don’t fit your horse I’m glad to work with you to trade out a few parts, i.e. girth, hip strap, etc. It is in the overlefts and must go’s because it takes up needed space, our loss is YOUR GAIN!
Again the regular price for this harness is $2400… $2150 is a GREAT BUY!!
Measurements of horses for whom it was made
A (corner of mouth to corner of mouth) – 46″ / 46″
B (length around nose/noseband) – 25″ / 26″
C (length of browband) – 18″ / 18″
D (length of horse/trace length) – 58″ / 63″
E (height of horse) – 56″ (14 hands tall) / 58″ (14.2 hands tall)
F (girth) – 72″ / 76″
G (length of back/back band) – 36″ / 38″
H (point of shoulder to point of shoulder/breast collar) – 42″ / 43″
I (point of hip to point of hip/breeching) – 48″ / 49″
J (neck collar) – 19″ / 21″
For more information about measuring your horse for this harness you can read the blog post How to measure for a harness.