Chimacum Tack Show Harness is an elegant but comfortable, practical show harness sized for VSE’s only. Designed with many of the features of the ComfyFit Harness, this harness has all the comfort of an all purpose harness as well as the elegance perfect for a show.
Sizes for Mini Horses, Donkeys/Mules and Small Ponies.
Standard VSE Show Harness features:
- Betathane body with your choice of black or brown leather lining OR black or brown carefree synthetic lining.
- Saddle has an aluminum tree with graduated padding to ensure a smooth, comfortable fit.
- Patent finish on the blinds, saddle and breast collar.
- Bridle has a curved crown and a separate cavesson.
- Bridle Cheeks are 1/2″ wide.
- Nicely padded breast collar with 3/4″ buckle in traces.
- Optional Side check rings and cord side check may be added on request.
- Neck and hip straps are 5/8″ wide.
- Lines are 5/8″ black with brown hand parts.
- Your choice of Brass or Stainless hardware.
- Breeching not included
Brow band options: (Let us know in the notes sections which browband you would like.)
This harness is NOT in stock and NOT returnable. Pleasure allow 8-12 weeks for delivery.
Measuring For Your Harness
Please go to the Size Chart Page to watch a video showing how to measure.
We require measurements for EVERY HARNESS PURCHASE.
Our harnesses are guaranteed to fit. This means we need you to measure twice and order once. Or even better, measure three times and order once! We have a How To Measure Chart you can take to your horse to write down the measurements you get. We ask that you be as accurate as you can, without over thinking it or stressing about it. Mindy Schroder will be contacting you either through email or phone after you place your harness order, to confirm the measurements you gave. Here is a guide on to how to measure.
**We ask that you include the measurements for your harness in the Notes section of your order. After you click the Pay button, the next screen will have a place to write notes. That is the perfect place to give us any instructions about your harness as well!