Chimacum Tack Show Harness is a comfortable, practical show harness sized for VSE’s only. Designed with many of the features of comfy fit harness, this harness has all the comfort of an all purpose harness as well as the elegance perfect for a show.
Our VSE Show Harness features:
- Betathane body with your choice of lining
- Leather, which needs only minimal conditioning, or
- carefree synthetic lining.
- Saddle has an aluminum tree with graduated padding to ensure a smooth, comfortable fit
- Patent finish on the blinds, saddle and breast collar.
- Bridle has a curved crown and a separate cavesson.
- Bridle Cheeks are 1/2″ wide.
- Nicely padded breast collar with 3/4″ buckle in traces.
- Optional Side check rings and cord side check may be added on request.
- Neck and hip straps are 5/8″ wide.
- Lines are 5/8″ black with brown hand parts.
- Your choice of Brass or Stainless hardware.
Brow band options – Starting from the top — please refer to this to help you choose.
- Plain Unlined: Horse or Mini
- Show Chain: Horse
- Upright ovals: Horse or Mini
- Express spotted: Horse or Mini
- Diamonds: Horse or Mini
- Linked Rectangles: Horse
- Crystals: Horse or Mini
- Marathon: Horse or Mini
Sizes for Mini Horses, Donkeys/Mules and Small Ponies.
These harnesses are made to order. Guaranteed unconditionally to fit; these are not returnable. Please allow 3-4 weeks.
Our harnesses are guaranteed to fit. This means we need you to measure twice and order once. Or even better, measure three times and order once! We have a How To Measure video on our Size Chart page. We ask that you watch the video before you order. On that page is a link to a PDF measuring chart, with instructions printed on it, that you can take to your horse to write down the measurements you get. We ask that you be as accurate as you can, without over thinking it or stressing about it. Mindy Schroder will be contacting you either through email or phone after you place your harness order, to confirm the measurements you gave.
**Also we ask that you include the measurements for your harness in the Notes section of your order. After you click the Pay button, the next screen will have a place to write notes. That is the perfect place to give us any instructions about your harness as well!