This item is just the top cap for a SuperFlex Collar – order this only when needing to adapt your currently owned SuperFlex Collar to a slightly larger or smaller size. This works well if the lower part of the collar fits correctly but you need more or less length on the top.
The SuperFlex collar cap is not padded!! If you would like a padded collar cap go to the Comfy Collar Cap. They are interchangeable, meaning you can use the Comfy Collar cap on the SuperFlex collar and visa versa.
**PLEASE NOTE!!! The sizes listed below are for ALL equine sizes including donkeys and mules. If it says standard mini then that means standard mini horse, donkey and mule. If it says large pony then that means standard donkey as well. And when it says horse that also means mule. Draft refers to horses as well as draft mules and mammoth donkeys.
- Standard Mini – 3 1/2″ wide x 10″ long, the straps are 3/4″ wide x 22″ long
- Standard Shetland – 3 1/2″ wide x 10″ long, the straps are 3/4″ wide x 24″ long
- Large Shetland – 3 1/2″ wide x 13″ long, the straps are3/4″ wide x 27″ long
- Extra Large Shetland – 3 1/2″ wide x 16″ long, the straps are 3/4″ wide and 30″ long
- Pony – 4 1/4″ wide x 13″ long, the straps are 3/4″ wide and 26″ long
- Large Pony – 4 1/4″ wide x 16″ long, the straps are 3/4″ wide x 29″ long
- Horse – 5″ wide x 14″ long, the straps are 1″ wide x 28″ long
- Large Horse – 5″ wide x 20″ long, the straps are 1″ wide x 34″ long
- Draft – 5 3/4″ wide x 18″ long, the straps are 1″ x 34″ long
- Large Draft – 5 3/4″ wide x 24″ long, the straps are 1″ x 40″ long
We accept returns of like new, in-stock merchandise within 30 days of purchase unless other arrangements have been made. Special order items are not returnable! This includes brass hardware, colored straps, and anything else listed in product descriptions as custom or special order.
Please review our full return policy on the FAQ & policies page.