The SuperFlex Collar is made for use with traditional style pleasure or buggy harness. The SuperFlex is similar to the ComfyFit Comfy Collar and combines the functionality and strengths of both the neck collar and a breast collar. The SuperFlex collar distributes the weight of the load across the neck and shoulders of the animal. The horse is able to push with its hindquarters as well as pulling with its shoulders in comfort. Hames are not used with the SuperFlex collar. Because the upper section is not stuffed, it flexes to accommodate the shape of the animal wearing it. Super comfortable!
The SuperFlex collar is designed to be attached to the traces with a clip in the same way that traces are often attached to hames. The design of the collar cap allows for adjustibility of about 1.5″ inches. When ordering, choose the size you want to be the middle of the adjustment.
- Made from industrial PVC belting – extremely strong and virtually indestructible
- All components are non-absorbent which allows for very low maintenance. Threads don’t rot because moisture/urine/mud/sweat are not absorbed.
- To clean, wash it off with water – soap if needed but nothing else. If you put oils etc on your Superflex collar, you just have to wash it off so it won’t attract dirt!
- Extra soft padding
- Stainless hardware
- Cut to allow room for ease of shoulder movement
- Black with black carefree lining
- Edging around the rim can be any of our vinyl colors
- Attach traces with a snaps or 7/8″ trace clips.
- Swivel trace attachment allows single tree up high or down low without twisting the collar
- Sizes 12″ – 29 “
SuperFlex adapter to convert clip-/snap-type attachment for use with buckle in traces. This is an upgrade product. Click Here
Superflex collars are not recommended for use without a martingale.
Superflex collars are not recommended for heavy pulling, such as logging or plowing.
Also available with pair D’s. Order the upgrade here. .
Measure for this comfy collar just as you would for a standard neck collar. Please measure carefully for your collar size. For instructions on how to measure for a collar, please visit our FAQs