THIS IS NOT FOR SALE INDIVIDUALLY!!! THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE PURCHASING HARNESS SETS!!!
Please purchase this product if you wish to upgrade the Buggy or Traditional harness you are purchasing to one with a Superflex collar. This is an upgrade product only. If you wish to purchase the Superflex collar separately do not purchase this product.
Superflex product Information:
The Superflex Collar is made for use with traditional style pleasure or buggy harness. The Superflex is similar to the Comfy Fit Comfy Collar and combines the functionality and strengths of both the neck collar and a breastcollar. The Superflex collar distributes the weight of the load across the neck and shoulders of the animal. The horse is able to push with it’s hindquarters as well as pulling with it’s shoulders in comfort. Hames are not used with the Superflex collar. The standard SuperFlex collar attaches to the traces with a clip. This is an upgrade product.
- Extra soft padding
- Flexible conforming neck
- Stainless hardware
- Cut to allow room for ease of shoulder movement
- Black with black carefree lining
- Edging around the rim can be any of our vinyl colors
- Buckle in Trace adapter included
- Swivel trace attachment allows flexibility
- Sizes 12″ – 29 “
- Super flex adapter to convert clip/snap type attachment for use with buckle in traces Add Adapter here.
- Super flex collars are not recommended for use without a martingale.
- Superflex collars are not recommended for heavy pulling such as logging or plowing.
Measure for this comfy collar just as you would for a standard neck collar.
How to Measure for a Collar:
- Use a collar measuring tool or make your own tool using two carpenter’s squares (L shaped rulers) or L shaped cardboard cutouts. Overlap the long sides of the two rulers or cutouts forming what looks like a letter C or one vertical side of a collar.
- Place measuring tool on the animal as if it were one vertical side of the collar. Place it just where you want the collar to sit on the animal at the wither and below the airway. Grip the tool so it won’t slip as you remove it. Be sure the two parts do not slip; then measure from the top to the bottom on the inside. That will be your collar size.
If you are unsure of how to measure, or have other questions please feel free to just call Janie at 360 301 1317. She answers from 8am to 8pm pacific time every day and will return your call if she can’t answer when you call.